Thanks for your interest in Founders
Our corporate giving platform, The Big Pitcher,
was designed to help us give back to the causes that mean the most to us. When
you support Founders, you’re also supporting our efforts to improve this world
for future generations.
As you can imagine, we receive many requests
daily and therefore, we have created guidelines that will help us support
causes constant with our principles and values and keep things legal.
Please review and consider the following before
submitting your request.
- We only donate to registered 501(c)(3) non-profit
- We provide support only to causes that fall under our three core Big Pitcher categories: Environment, Social Justice and Arts & Culture.
- There are so many wonderful organizations out there that
support very important medical causes and while we absolutely love you,
those do not fall within our corporate giving platform
- We are a beer company after all, so we do not provide
support to religious organizations, events where religious affiliates are
the benefactor, schools/universities or entities/events whose primary
benefactors are children
- We do not partner with bands, athletes, sports teams or golf
- We are not able to donate beer, it’s against the law!
Unless you find great joy in filling out forms,
there is no point in you filling out this form if your ask does not align with
the above, because, while we may love you very much, the answer will be no. We
appreciate the great work of all organizations and would love to be able to
support everything, but regrettably, we must sometimes decline admirable
We want to make sure that we give each request
the time and attention it deserves and because of that, it takes our committee
time to review requests. You must submit your request at least 60 days
in advance and we will do our best to get back with you in 4-to-6